2017 Post Clinic & Tryout Registration Process & Forms Are Now Available for 9U-19U Players
Steps to Finalize Acceptance of Roster Offer
When joining the ISC for the 2017-2018 season, you will need to follow the procedures below to finalize registration.
Step #1 - Respond to e-mail roster offer
9U-13U Players must respond via email to the ISC staff regarding your decision to join for next year within 12 hours of our e-mail offer.
14U-19U Players must respond via email to the ISC staff regarding your decision to join for next year within 12 hours of our e-mail offer.
9U-13U Email Notifications: Monday, June 19, 2017
14U-19U Email Notifications: Thursday, June 29, 2017
Step #2 - Complete Online Registration (9U-13U Link will open on 6/20/17)
You must complete the online registration and pay the fee online before you proceed to Step #3 below.
- You are required to pay the $175 registration fee online during the online registration process. (Even if you qualify for financial assistance you must pay the $175 registration fee.)
Upload your child's picture for their 2017-2018 player card.
All parents are required to upload their child's picture during the online registration.
Step #3 - Attend one of the in-person registrations at the HTRC for final paperwork
In addition to the online phase, you will need to choose from any of the following nights to finalize your paper work and fees in person at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Complex. Please fill out the relevant forms under the "All Ages" heading below. Also, fill out the medical release/waivers for your child's age group.
Again, while we understand that this requires a time commitment from each of you to come in to the HTRC, this will save your volunteer team manager a lot of time if we can collect this paper work for them. All of the forms that need to be completed at the HTRC are posted below for your convenience.
Below are dates for the 2017-2018 Post-Clinic & Tryout Registration at the HTRC Meeting Room near the east entrance of the building:
Post-Clinic & Tryout Registration dates for 9U-13U:
- June 20, 21, 22: 5:00-7:00 PM @ HTRC Meeting Room
- June 27: 5:00-7:00 PM @ HTRC Meeting Room
Post-Clinic & Tryout Registration dates for 14U-19U:
- July 5 and 6: 5:00-7:00 PM @ HTRC Meeting Room
The following documents need to be completed and turned in at the HTRC. We will have medical waivers and financial forms at the HTRC as well.
Forms for All Ages
- ISC Fee Structure 2016-2017 (Updated 5/30/2017)
- US Youth Soccer Medical Release Form (Updated on 6/20/17)
- ISC Financial Contract 2017-2018 (Updated on 6/20/17)
- Automatic Withdrawal Form 2017-2018 (If paying coaching and facility fees in 12 installments; can pay full amount of annual fees via check)
- If you were approved for full financial assistance you will not be required to complete the auto withdrawal form at this time.