ISC Clinics and Tryouts 2019Open to Boys and Girls 8U - 19U
Please Review all Registration Information and the Age Group Matrix Before Registering for the 2019 ISC Clinics and Tryouts
2019 Clinics And Tryouts Process (Ages 8U-19U)
- Clinics & Tryouts are required for our Advanced Year-Round program, Practice-Only Program (POP), and Practice-Only Program Plus Indoor (POPPI) players.
- We do not hold Clinics and Tryouts for our ISC Academy Program and our ISC Lightning Program.
2019 Clinic And Tryout Registration (Ages 8U-19U)
- Clinic and Tryout Registration opened on May 14, 2019
- Determine Your Age Group Designation
- Use the age group matrix to determine your child’s soccer age.
- Age group designations are based on the calendar year, not the school year.
- The cutoff for all age groups is January 1.
- Players born in the same calendar January 1 until December 31 are grouped together on the same team.
- Please see bottom of page for information concerning 2012 birth year players*
- Prior to completing registration for the ISC 8U-19U 2019 Clinics and Tryouts, review the following documents:
- ISC Commitment Expectations
- ISC Fee Structure
- Register for the ISC 8U-19U 2019 Clinics and Tryouts
- There is a $25 Clinic/Tryout registration fee for all players.
- Please have a photo ready to upload when you register.
- Finalize your 2019 Clinic & Tryout registration by attending one of the following available registration times at the Clinic/Tryout site, held each night of clinics and tryouts – 5:00-8:15PM.
- A parent/guardian must be present with their child (for all groups) at the time of check-in.
- Each player will receive a t-shirt that must be worn at all clinic/tryout events.
- Attend Clinic/Tryout
- Attendance is required at a minimum of 2 clinics/tryouts.
- Clinics and Tryouts held on Monday nights and Thursday night will be held at the Coralville Youth Sports Park- 2480 Dempster Drive, Coralville, IA, 52241.
- Clinics and tryouts held on Tuesday and Wednesday nights will be held at the Iowa City Kicker’s Soccer Park- 4400 Soccer Park Road, Iowa City, IA, 52240.
- Rain out site (tentative) – Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Complex (HTRC) located at 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, IA, 52246.
- We will send daily e-mail updates concerning location changes or possible rain out location adjustments.
- Notification of Team Placement
- Notification via e-mail for 9U to 12U age groups will be Monday, June 17, 2019.
- Notification via e-mail for 13U and older age groups will be Thursday, June 27, 2019.
- For details concerning how to accept your team placement and to finalize your 2019 registration CLICK HERE.
* ISC will consider players born in 2012 for the 9U teams. Players that are 2012 birth years are true 8U players next year, but our youngest year round groups are 9U teams. However, we have always allowed boys and girls to join during the 8U year for those who are ready for year-round soccer. These players will be considered and evaluated by ISC Director of Coaching, Jon Cook, to evaluate whether it makes sense for the child to play “up” in the 9U program.
- Please contact Diana Arpey at email@example.com
Clinic and Tryout Master Schedule
Download the ISC Clinic and Tryout schedule at the link below:
Age Group Matrix
Download the ISC Age Group Matrix at the link below:
ISC Commitment Expectations
Download the ISC Fee Structure at the link below: