ISC LIGHTNING BAGIL 11U/12U Indoor Soccer League
What is The ISC LIGHTNING BAGIL 11U/12U Indoor League?
- The ISC LIGHTNING BAGIL league is a COED indoor soccer league for 11U-12U boys and girls. Soccer players that register for this league do not need to be registered in our ISC Winter Lightning practice program nor do they need to have played in the ISC Lightning program during the fall or spring.
- Players in the ISC’s Advanced Year-Round program are not allowed to participate in the ISC Lightning league unless we have open spots after registration has concluded. The purpose of the league is to offer a fun league for players with less competitive experience.
- The league is for players that want a lower level of commitment compared to our year-round players.
- Two sessions of indoor play are offered each Winter and all games will be played at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center (HTRC).
- HTRC Address – 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, Iowa.
How Does The League Work?
- The league is set up so that all participants sign up as individuals. Participants are placed on a team with other the other 11U-12U kids that have registered and they will remain on the same team for the entire session.
- The ISC coaching staff will form all teams.
- All participants are guaranteed seven indoor games.
- The ISC coaching staff will ensure that all players will play as close to half of each game as possible.
Who is Eligible For The league?
- Players born in 2009 are 11U players.
- Players born in 2008 are 12U players.
- 5v5 Indoor Soccer – (4v4 + keepers with a futsal ball).
- The field is 25 (w) x 40 (l) yards.
- No Walls – kick-ins for restarts.
- ISC staff will be present to coach each game.
- A maximum of 9 players per team (must be a minimum of 5 players at each game).
- Games will be 45 minutes in duration (running clock – no half time).
- Players are NOT allowed to wear cleats on the HTRC surface.
- Only 4 teams will be formed with a maximum of 9 players per team.
- Session 1 games run November 2019 through January 2020.
- Session 2 games run January 2020 through March 2020.
- $70 Per session
- Includes 7 games and a league t-shirt/jersey.
What Should Players Wear to Games?
- League t-shirt/jersey (provided) and all players must wear shin guards.
Please contact the League Director Jon Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org
Session 1 Team Assignments
Download the Lightning Bagil 11U/12U Session 1 Team Assignments at the link below:
Session 1 Dates/Schedule/Cost
All teams will play 7 games for session 1.
6 of the 7 Games will be played on the Sundays listed below from 3:20 PM-4:05 PM.
Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019
Sunday, Nov. 17, 2019
Sunday, Nov. 24, 2019
Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019
Sunday, Dec. 15, 2019
Sunday, Jan. 5, 2020
1 of the 7 games will be played on Saturday, November 23, 2019 from 7:50 PM-8:35 PM.
Download the Lightning Bagil 11U/12U Session 1 Schedule at the links below:
Session 1 Full Season Schedule-NOT UPDATED YET
Session I League Cost: $70 Per Player
Session 2 Team Assignments
Download the Lightning Bagil 11U/12U Session 2 Team Assignments at the link below:
Lightning Bagil 11U/12U Team Assignment
Session 2 Dates/Schedule/Cost
The ISC Lightning BAGIL 11U-12U Session 2 Schedule:
All games will be played on Sundays at 3:20 PM and end at 4:05 PM.
Games will be played on the 7 Sundays listed below:
Weekend #1 — 1/20/2019
Weekend #2 — 1/27/2019
Weekend #3 — 2/3/2019
Weekend #4 — 2/10/2019
Weekend #5 — 2/17/2019
Weekend #6 — 2/24/2019
Weekend #7 — 3/3/2019
Session II League Cost – $70 Per Player
Download the Lightning Bagel League Goals at the link below: