ISC Academy RegistrationRecreational/Beginner Soccer Program For 5U to 7U Players
- Registration opens for the ISC Spring 2019 Academy at 6:00 AM on February 1, 2019.
- Registration opens for the ISC Fall 2019 Academy at 6:00 AM on July 1, 2019.
- We DO NOT accept walk-up registration. You MUST register online. We will accept registration up until the first session, or until each division closes.
- Please read the additional registration requirements in the registration section below.
- There are 10 practice included in each season.
- Lightning practices will be held on Friday evenings from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Players born in the following birth years can participate in the 2018/2019 ISC Academy Program:
- 5U – 2014 birth year
- 6U – 2013 birth year
- 7U – 2012 birth year
- The cost to participate in the Academy Program is $115.00 per season, which includes an ISC Academy t-shirt and a soccer ball.
- A limited amount of financial assistance is available for those children that participate in the free and reduced lunch program in the school district. Please contact ISC using our Contact Form to inquire about the availability of funds.
- Please note that the charge on your account will be listed as “HTG Sports” and not Iowa Soccer Club.
- Fall Season:
- The first four sessions are held at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center (HTRC).
- The remaining six sessions are held at the Iowa City Kicker’s Soccer Complex.
- Spring Season: All sessions are held at the Iowa City Kicker’s Soccer Complex.
- The Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center (HRTC) is located at 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, Iowa.
- Iowa City Kickers Complex is located at 4400 Soccer Park Road, Iowa City, Iowa.
Additional Registration Information
- We group all participants with other children of the same age. At times we do move players to an older age group if deemed developmentally appropriate for the child.
- When you register your child for the ISC Academy, please register your child in their birth year age group.
- We will only accept thirty-2010s, thirty-five-2011s and thirty-five-2012s for each Academy season.
Academy Refund Policy
Due to the fact that we limit the number of children that we accept for each age group in the Academy, refunds are only issued on a limited basis for the reasons listed below:
- Your family moves out of town prior to the start of the Academy, but after you have registered.
- Your child is injured prior to the start of the Academy and they cannot participate in any part of the program.
- Please contact Diana Arpey at firstname.lastname@example.org