ISC Premier Soccer Camp 2019Open to Boys and Girls U6 - U16
Join Iowa Soccer Club for our annual summer Premier Soccer Camp, held every year since 1998. Our club is proud to offer the highest quality instruction possible in Eastern Iowa. The focus for our camp is to provide players with expert coaching, and at the same time we make sure that the camp is FUN for all participants.
Camp Dates: July 8-12, 2019
Camp Location: Iowa City Kickers Soccer Complex
What Makes the ISC Camp Special?
Qualified Coaches that are dedicated to teaching and making the camp fun! We have our most qualified ISC coaches work at the camp and we also bring in expert coaches from across Iowa and the Midwest. Our Director of Coaching, Jon Cook, has refined the camp curriculum over the past 20 years to ensure that the activities are age appropriate, and engaging, for all levels of youth players. Our camp is highly organized and all coaches have a clear idea what the teaching goals are for each day at camp.
- Registration Will Open on March 15, 2019.
- Registration Deadline: June 17, 2019.
- Please note that we only accept 230 campers so the camp may fill before June 17.
- We do not accept walk-up registration at the ISC Summer Camp.
- All registration must be completed online.
- Half Day Camp – 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM – Available to campers who are 6U and older. This means that as long as your child was born in 2013 they are eligible to attend our camp. The oldest age group that we accept for this camp are 15U players. The birth year for 15U players is 2004. Therefore, any kids born in the years from 2004 to 2013 are eligible for HALF DAY CAMP.
- Full Day Camp – 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM – Available to campers who are 9U and older. This means that as long as your child was born in 2010 or earlier, they are eligible for full day camp. The oldest age group that we accept for this camp are 15U players. The birth year for 15U players is 2004. Therefore, any kids born in the years from 2004-2010 are eligible for FULL DAY CAMP.
- In addition, all participants must register for a minimum of 3 days of camp. Players are allowed to register for 3 half days or 3 full days.
Lunch is 11:30am to 12:30pm for Full Day Campers. Campers need to provide their own lunch, water bottle and snacks – water bottles can be refilled from the coolers.
We recommend that campers attending the Summer ISC Premier Soccer Camp for the first time only register for the half day camp due to the level of energy required.
2019 Camp Cost
- $225-Full Week/All Day
- $150-Full Week/Half Day (Half Day is only offered in the morning)
- We also have 3 and 4 day Options, but there are no 1-2 day options. Each camper must register for at least 3 Full Days or 3 Half Days.
- $135 -3 Full Days
- $90-3 Half Days
Camp Services Included
- Professional coaching
- Camp t-shirt
- Soccer ball
- Camp awards
- Player evaluations-Only for kids 9U and Older and for kids registered for FULL WEEK.
- Large shade tent
- Water coolers refilled all day
2019 Camp Directors
Camp Director – Jon Cook
- Director of Coaching for the ISC from 2000 to present.
- Fomer Olympic Development Coach for the Iowa Soccer Association
- ISC Camp Director for 20 years.
- United States Soccer Federation “A” License Coach + National Youth License
- Iowa Soccer Association – USSF course instructor
- Master’s Degree in Education – University of Iowa
- Division I Collegiate Soccer Player at the UMKC
Assistant Camp Director – Colin Crichton
- Assistant Director of Coaching for the ISC from 2014 to present.
- Director of Coaching – Cedar Valley Soccer Club: 2013-2014.
- Director of Coaching – Heartland Soccer Club: 2003-2005.
- Director of Soccer Programs – Dixon Park, Illinois: 2000-2003.
- United States Soccer Federation “A” License Coach.
- Former Professional Player.
Additional Camp Opportunities
Early Bird Skills Training – Optional Training With Jon Cook
6:30a.m. to 7:30a.m. – Recommended for players with experience in competitive soccer!
- “Early Bird Skills” is one hour of intense skills training offered on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday morning. It includes specialized individual ball skill training along with a strong focus on technique training, which are the building blocks for successful soccer development.
- Your child must be at least 9 years old to participate and it is mix of all ages training together.
- ISC does not recommend this program for your child if it is their first year at the ISC Camp, and this is absolutely not a “drop off early” service for working parents.
- If you come to “early bird” on the first day, you will need to bring your own ball, because we won’t have the camp balls ready to distribute that early in the day.
- No separate sign up is needed for the “Early Bird,” nor is there an extra fee to participate. Players should attend on the days that they feel like participating.
Rain Out Refund Policy
If 2 camp days or more are rained out, a partial refund will be sent to the families. A refund will not be distributed if only one day is rained out. We do not issue refunds if you register and then pull your child out of camp.
- Please contact camp director Jon Cook at email@example.com