ISC BAGILITOS Indoor Soccer LeagueISC BAGILITOS is open to 9U and 10U Boys and Girls
What is The ISC BAGILITOS Indoor League?
- The ISC BAGILITOS coed league is an indoor soccer league for the ISC’s 9U and 10U competitive year round players and POPPI players.
- Two sessions of indoor play are offered each Winter and all games will be played at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center (HTRC).
- HTRC Address – 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, Iowa.
How Does The League Work?
- The league is set up so that all participants sign up as individuals. Participants are placed on a team with other registered players and they will remain on the same team for the entire session.
- The ISC coaching staff will form all teams.
- The ISC coaching staff will ensure that all players will play as close to half of each game as possible.
- Due to COVID protocols, all participants must wear a mask at all times even while playing. In addition, no spectators are allowed in the facility. The kids will not be allowed to remain in the facility if they are not participating in the match that is scheduled. Our staff will assist players at drop off and pick up at the East Entrance to the HTRC. In addition, we will have all emergency contact numbers accessible at all times in the event that we need to contact parents for an injury or emergency.
Who is Eligible For The league?
- Participants must be registered as an ISC POPPI or ISC Advanced Year-Round player to compete in the league.
- 5v5 Indoor Soccer – (4v4 + keepers with a futsal ball)
- The field is 25 (w) x 40 (l) yards.
- No Walls – kick-ins for restarts.
- ISC staff will be present to coach all games.
- Up to 8 teams will be formed for each session.
- A maximum of 8 players per team (must be a minimum of 5 players at each game).
- Games will be 45 minutes in duration (running clock – no half time).
- Players are NOT allowed to wear cleats on the HTRC surface.
- Session 1 games runs November 2020 through December 2020.
- Session 2 games runs January 2021 through March 2021.
- Includes 10-12 games and a league t-shirt/jersey.
- Varies per session.
- Exact cost for each session can be found on the link labeled “Dates/schedule/cost.”
What Should Players Wear to Games?
- League t-shirt/jersey (provided) and all players must wear shin guards.
Please contact the League Director Jon Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org
Session 1 Team Assignments
Download the Bagilitos Session 1 Team Assignments at the link below:
Session 1 Dates/Schedule/Cost
ALL of Session I BAGILITOS GAMES WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAYS
Games on November 1 will start at 2:30 PM and end at 4:55 PM, but for all other weekends, the games will start and end in the time frame listed below.
Games will start at 4:10 PM and end at 7:25 PM each Sunday.
There are 6 Sundays of league play. REVISED AS OF 11/3/20. We added one weekend below which is 11/15/20.
Most teams will have 2 games on each of the league dates listed below. There will be some dates when your team only has 1 game. However, everyone will play 10 total games.
Session I League Cost: $90 for 10 league games and a league jersey.
Session 2 Team Assignments
Download the Bagilitos Session 2 Team Assignments at the link below:
Session 2 Dates/Schedule/Cost
Session 2 BAGILITOS GAMES WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAYS
Time Range for Games on Sundays:
4:10 PM -7:25 PM
Each team will have at least 1 game on each of the league dates listed below. There will be 4 Sunday league dates when all teams will have 2 games. Those games are indicated below. There will be 2 Sunday league dates when all teams will only play 1 game. Those two dates are: February 9 and February 23, 2020.
* Indicates that all teams will play 2 games on these Sundays.
Please note that there will be no BAGILITOS games on Sunday, January 26, 2020.
Session II League Cost: $85 Per Player for 10 league games and a league jersey.
Download the Bagilitos League Goals at the link below: