ISC BAGILITOS Indoor Soccer LeagueISC BAGILITOS is open to 9U and 10U Boys and Girls
What is The ISC BAGILITOS Indoor League?
- The ISC BAGILITOS coed league is an indoor soccer league for the ISC’s 9U and 10U competitive year round players and ISC POPPI players. We are proud to be entering our 10th year of the ISC BAGILITOS league which provides a local competitive option for indoor soccer for the ISC’s advanced year-round players.
- Two sessions of indoor play are offered each Winter and all games will be played at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center (HTRC).
- HTRC Address – 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, Iowa.
How Does The League Work?
- The league is set up so that all participants sign up as individuals. Participants are placed on a team with other registered players and they will remain on the same team for the entire session.
- The ISC coaching staff will form all teams.
- The ISC coaching staff will ensure that all players will play as close to half of each game as possible.
Who is Eligible For The league?
- Participants must be registered as an ISC POPPI or ISC Advanced Year-Round player to compete in the league.
- 5v5 Indoor Soccer – (4v4 + keepers with a futsal ball)
- The field is 25 (w) x 40 (l) yards.
- No Walls – kick-ins for restarts.
- ISC staff will be present to coach all games.
- 8-10 teams will be formed for each session.
- A maximum of 8 players per team (must be a minimum of 5 players at each game).
- Games will be 45 minutes in duration (running clock – no half time).
- Players are NOT allowed to wear cleats on the HTRC surface.
- All weekend game schedules for each session are posted on the Wednesday preceding the games scheduled on each Sunday. The league game dates and the time blocks when games will be played are listed before you register, but the specific game times for your child’s team are always posted on the Wednesday preceding the weekend games.
- Session 1 games runs November 2023 through December 2023.
- Session 2 games will start in mid January 2024 and end in March 2024.
- Includes 10-12 games and a league t-shirt/jersey.
- Varies per session.
- Exact cost for each session can be found on the link labeled “Dates/schedule/cost.”
What Should Players Wear to Games?
- League t-shirt/jersey (provided) and all players must wear shin guards.
Please contact the League Director Jon Cook at email@example.com
Session 1 Team Assignments
Download the Bagilitos Session 1 Team Assignments at the link below:
Session 1 Dates/Schedule/Cost
ISC BAGILITOS GAMES WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAYS
Games will start at 3:20 PM and end at 7:25 PM on the Sundays that the teams play 2 games.
For most of the Sundays listed below, the kids will play 2 games. There are two dates that each team will only play one game. Those Sundays are: November 12, 2023 and December 10, 2023.
On the two nights that the teams play only 1 game, the games will be finished by 5:45 PM.
There are 6 Sundays of league play.
Session I League Cost: $100 for 10 league games and a league jersey.
For those players that receive financial assistance from the ISC for their monthly fees, the fee to register is $35 for session 1 of 2023.
Registration for Session 1 will close on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at midnight.
Session 2 Team Assignments
Download the BAGILITOS Session 2 Team Assignments at the link below:
Session 2 Dates/Schedule/Cost
Session 2 BAGILITOS GAMES-ALL SESSION 2 GAMES WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAYS
All teams will play 2 games on each of the 5 Sunday league dates listed below.
The start date for Session 2 will be Sunday, January 29, 2023.
Time Range for Games on Sundays:
3:20 PM-6:35 PM
There are 5 Sundays of league play for SESSION 2.
Download the weekly BAGILITOS Session 2 Schedules at the links below:
Session II League Cost: $100 per player for 10 league games and a league jersey.
For those players that receive financial assistance from the ISC for their monthly fees, the fee to register is $30 for session 2 of 2023.
Registration for Session 2 will close on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at midnight.
Download the Bagilitos League Goals at the link below: