ISC COED Over 30/35 Adult Indoor Soccer LeagueOpen to Women Over 30 and Men Over 35
What is the ISC Over 35/Over 30 Adult Coed Indoor Soccer League?
- We started the Over 35/Over 30 league in January of 2012, and are now in our 9th year of competition.
- Two sessions of indoor play are offered each Winter and all games are played at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center (HTRC).
- This is a coed league for adults ages 35 and older for men and 30 and older for women. Men and women play together on all teams.
- HTRC Address – 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, Iowa.
- Please download the ISC Adult Coed League Rules.
- 2021-2022 ISC COVID INDOOR Protocol Updates (UPDATED ON OCTOVBER 30, 2021) : 1) Spectators are allowed in the HTRC to watch all ISC Indoor league games. The ISC COVID ADVISORY group strongly recommends that spectators wear masks for the safety of all players, parents, and participants. The participants, soccer players, are not required to wear masks either while playing or sitting on the sidelines. However, the ISC COVID advisory group has stated that if the COVID positivity rate changes in Johnson County, their recommendations on mask wearing for participants and coaches may change.
Why Sign up For ISC Over 35/Over 30 Adult Coed Indoor Soccer League?
The Over 35/Over 30 league was set up to give adult soccer players the opportunity to play against other soccer players that are closer to their age. This league gives adult men and women who love soccer the opportunity to play in a fun adult league against other athletes in a similar phase of their athletic lives. The league includes a mix of ability levels but offers a high level of competition.
- Session 1 runs November 2021 through December 2021.
- Session 2 runs from Mid January 2022 through early March 2022.
- Includes 10 games and a league t-shirt/jersey.
- Fee Varies per session.
- Exact cost for each session can be found on the link labeled “Dates/schedule/cost.”
- Players sign up on their own without a team designation. We do not accept team registrations and it is almost impossible to accept requests to play with certain individuals.
- Once registration closes, the league director assigns some of the players with the most knowledge of the players to forms teams.
- A maximum of 32 players are accepted into the league and four evenly divided teams are created so that all games are competitive.
- To reiterate, we do not accept requests to play with certain players.
- All weekend game schedules for each session will be posted by the end of the day on the Tuesday preceding the weekend games. The league game dates and time blocks when games will be played are listed before you register, but the specific game times for your team are always posted on the Tuesday preceding the weekend games. If this is not enough notice for your schedule, we do not recommend that you register for the league.
Each player must register online and pay the league fee by using the registration link.
- Please contact the League Director Jon Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Session 1 Team Assignments
Download the Adult Coed Session 1 Team Assignments at the links below:
Session 1 Dates/Schedule/Cost
ALL ISC OVER 35 LEAGUE GAMES FOR SESSION I of 2021, WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY EVENINGS.
Teams will play 2 games on most of the Sundays listed below. All teams will only play one game on Sunday, November 14 and Sunday December 19, 2021.
TIME RANGE FOR GAMES ON SUNDAY NIGHTS: 8:20 PM -9:55 PM
Download the weekly Over 35 Schedules at the links below:
League Cost =$115 Per Player for 10 indoor games and a League Jersey.
Session 1 League Standings
Download the Adult Coed Session 1 League Standings at the link below:
CONGRATULATIONS Santos – OVER 35 LEAGUE SESSION I CHAMPIONS!!
Session 2 Team Assignments
Download the Adult Coed Session 2 Team Assignments at the links below:
Session 2 Dates/Schedule/Cost
ALL ISC OVER 35 LEAGUE GAMES FOR SESSION 2 of 2022, WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY EVENINGS.
Teams will play 1-2 games each Sunday.
TIME RANGE FOR GAMES ON SUNDAY NIGHTS: 7:30 PM -9:55 PM
Download the OVER 35 weekly Session 2 Schedules at the links below. (Will be updated after registration is completed.)
SESSION II League Fee-TBD per player for 10 guaranteed games and a league jersey.
We intend to have 6 teams for Session 2 of 2022. The top four teams will have an 11th game because we will have a 1st place game and a 3rd place game on the Final night of league play on Sunday, March 13, 2022.
Session 2 League Standings
Download the Adult Coed Session 2 League Standings at the link below:
Adult Coed League Rules
Download the Adult Coed League Rules at the link below: