ISC COED Over 30/35 Adult Indoor Soccer LeagueOpen to Women Over 30 and Men Over 35
What is the ISC Over 35/Over 30 Adult Coed Indoor Soccer League?
- We started the Over 35/Over 30 league in January of 2012, and are now in our 8th year of competition.
- Two sessions of indoor play are offered each Winter and all games are played at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center (HTRC).
- This is a coed league for adults ages 35 and older for men and 30 and older for women. Men and women play together on all teams.
- HTRC Address – 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, Iowa.
- Please download the ISC Adult Coed League Rules.
- Due to COVID protocols, all participants must wear a mask at all times even while playing. In addition, no spectators are allowed in the facility.
Why Sign up For ISC Over 35/Over 30 Adult Coed Indoor Soccer League?
The Over 35/Over 30 league was set up to give adult soccer players the opportunity to play against other soccer players that are closer to their age. This league gives adult men and women who love soccer the opportunity to play in a fun adult league against other athletes in a similar phase of their athletic lives. The league includes a mix of ability levels but offers a high level of competition.
- Session 1 runs November 2020 through December 2020. (Due to COVID we shut down session 1 for a period of 4 weeks. However, we plan to restart and finish session 1 in January of 2021. Each team has 6 games left for session 1. We should be able to complete the session in 3 -4 weekends. Check the link “Dates, schedule, cost” for schedule updates.
- Session 2 runs January 2021 through March 2021. I will update session 2 dates once I am confident we can finish session I without any COVID related shutdowns.
- First play date for Session I will be Sunday, November 8, 2020.
- Includes 10 games and a league t-shirt/jersey.
- Fee Varies per session.
- Exact cost for each session can be found on the link labeled “Dates/schedule/cost.”
- We are working on Setting up INDOOR play for SESSION 1 2020. There will be changes put in place due to the restrictions related to COVID. All participants will be required to wear masks while playing and at all times when in the HTRC facility. In addition, no spectators are allowed in the facility. Only the players, referees, and ISC staff will be allowed in the HTRC facility for the Over 35 League league games for session I of 2020.
- Players sign up on their own without a team designation. We do not accept team registrations.
- Once registration closes, the league director forms teams.
- A maximum of 32 players are accepted into the league and four evenly divided teams are created so that all games are competitive.
- We do not accept requests to play with certain players.
Each player must register online and pay the league fee by using the registration link.
- Please contact the League Director Jon Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Session 1 Team Assignments
Download the Adult Coed Session 1 Team Assignments at the links below:
Team Assignments -Session 1 Over 35 League-Will be completed when registration closes.
Session 1 Dates/Schedule/Cost
ALL ISC OVER 35 LEAGUE GAMES FOR SESSION I of 2020, WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY EVENINGS.
DUE TO THE COVID SHUTDOWN, SESSION I WILL RESTART IN JANUARY OF 2021. The planned revised dates are listed below.
All Teams will play 2 games on each of the Sundays listed below.
TIME RANGE FOR GAMES ON SUNDAY NIGHTS: 8:20 PM -9:55 PM
Download the weekly Over 35 Schedules at the links below:
Weekend #1 — 11/8/20
Weekend #2 — 11/15/20
Weekend #3 — 1/10/21 *
Weekend #4 — 1/17/21
Weekend #5 — 1/24/21
- Projected Restart Date to Finish Session 1
League Cost =$125 Per Player for 10 League games and a League Jersey.
Session 1 League Standings
Download the Adult Coed Session 1 League Standings at the link below:
Session 2 Team Assignments
Download the Adult Coed Session 2 Team Assignments at the links below:
Session 2 Dates/Schedule/Cost
ALL ISC OVER 35 LEAGUE GAMES FOR SESSION 2 of 2021 WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY EVENINGS.
Teams will play 1-2 games each Sunday.
TIME RANGE FOR GAMES ON SUNDAY NIGHTS: 7:30 PM -9:55 PM
Weekend #1 — 1/31/21-SORTING NIGHT
Weekend #2 — 2/7/21
Weekend #3 — 2/14/21
Weekend #4 — 2/21/21
Weekend #5 — 2/28/21
Weekend #6 — 3/7/21
Weekend #7— 3/14/21-FINALS and 3rd Place Game
SESSION II League Fee-$125 per player for 10 guaranteed games and 1 sorting night game. In addition, all participants receive a league jersey.
Session 2 League Standings
Download the Adult Coed Session 2 League Standings at the link below:
Adult Coed League Rules
Download the Adult Coed League Rules at the link below: