ISC Team Placement Registration
Steps to Finalize Acceptance of Team Placement Offer
Step #1 – Respond To E-Mailed Team Placement Offer
- 9U-12U team placement offer e-mailed on Monday, June 17, 2019.
- 13U-19U team placement offer e-mailed on Thursday, June 27, 2019.
- All players must respond via email to the ISC staff regarding your decision to join for next year within 12 hours of our e-mail offer.
Step #2 – Review ISC Commitment Expectations
Step #3 – Review ISC Fee Structure
Step #4 – Review ISC Policies and Procedures
Step #5 – Complete Online Registration
- Pay the $175 annual registration fee within 7 days of accepting team placement.
- Even if you qualify for financial assistance you must pay the $185 registration fee.
- Pay annual club fees or set up a monthly EFT.
- Upload your child’s picture for their 2019-2020 player card.
- New players to ISC may upload their child’s birth certificate during online registration.
- You must complete online registration and pay the fee (online) before you proceed to Step #6 below.
Step #6 – Attend a Team Meeting in August 2019
- Team meeting dates/times will be emailed in late July/early August 2019.
- For new players joining the ISC please bring a birth certificate or passport to the team meetings if you did not upload the birth certificate online.
- Please contact Diana Arpey at firstname.lastname@example.org
ISC Commitment Expectations
Age Group Matrix
Download the ISC Age Group Matrix at the link below:
Download the ISC Fee Structure at the link below: