ISC Team Placement Registration
Steps to Finalize Acceptance of AGE GROUP Offer
Step #1 – Respond To E-Mailed AGE GROUP Offer
- 9U-19U teams- Invitations to Join an ISC Age group will be emailed on Wednesday, June 17, 2020.
- All players must respond via email to the ISC staff regarding your decision to join for next year within 12 hours of our e-mail offer.
Step #2 – Review ISC Commitment Expectations
Step #3 – Review ISC Fee Structure
Step #4 – Review ISC Policies and Procedures
Step #5 – Complete Online Registration and Payment Processes
- Set up a monthly EFT. You will need to set up auto-withdrawal for your ISC club fees.
- For the 2020-2021 season, we are only allowing one payment method. In previous years we always allowed families to pay in full at the beginning of the year. However, due to the chance that we may have to return to VIRTUAL PRACTICES if we have another outbreak of the virus in the fall or winter of next year, all fees are paid at the end of the month so we can charge appropriately for the services offered. As is mentioned in many places on this site, if we are forced to transition to distance learning/practices, the monthly fees for the YEAR-ROUND PROGRAMS will be reduced by the amount of the facility fee.
- Normally we require that the Registration Fee is paid within 7 days of your acceptance to play. However, we have considered the impact that the COVID Pandemic may have had on your economic situation and we have rolled the registration fee into the monthly fees. Therefore, for the 2020-2021 season, the registration fee will be a part of the monthly payments and not a large lump sum payment in August 2020. Your first monthly payment will be withdrawn from your checking account on August 25, 2020. The monthly amount is $106 for ISC Club Fees. This is NOT for team fees.
- You must pay FALL 2020 team fees prior to attending team practices in August 2020. This policy is new effective for the 2020-2021 season.
- Even if you qualify for financial assistance you must pay the registration fee. This means that all members will have money withdrawn from their checking accounts in 2020-2021.
- Upload your child’s picture for their 2020-2021 player card.
- New players to ISC may upload their child’s birth certificate during online registration.
- You must complete online registration before you proceed to Step #6 below.
Step #6 – Attend a Team Meeting in July or August 2020
- Team meeting dates/times will be emailed in late July/early August 2020. These may be virtual meetings. STAY TUNED.
- For new players joining the ISC please bring a birth certificate or passport to the team meetings if you did not upload the birth certificate online.
- Please contact Diana Arpey at firstname.lastname@example.org
ISC Commitment Expectations
Age Group Matrix
Download the ISC Age Group Matrix at the link below:
Click on the Link Below to see the details regarding fees.for the 2020-2021 season.
Please note that if social distancing measures related to another COVID outbreak are reinstated during the 2020-2021 season, the ISC will offer VIRTUAL LIVE practices during the social distancing period. If "in person" practices are not allowed and the majority of a month's practices are VIRTUAL LIVE practices, the club will reduce the monthly club fees by the amount of fees that are set for facility fees.
If you agree to join an ISC Year Round team next year, the commitment is a 12 month financial commitment. There is no option to elect out of VIRTUAL LIVE practices and the monthly registration and coaching/admin fees. To reiterate, if most of the practices for a given month are VIRTUAL LIVE practices as opposed to in person traditional practices, the monthly facility fees will not be charged, but all other monthly ISC Club fees will be charged.