ISC Team Placement Registration
Steps to Finalize Acceptance of AGE GROUP Offer
Step #1 – Respond To E-Mailed AGE GROUP Offer
- 9U-13U Age Group- Notification day is Wednesday, June 14, 2023.
- 14U-19U Age Groups-Notification Day is Wednesday, June 21, 2023.
- All players must respond via email to the ISC staff regarding your decision to join for next year within 12 hours of our e-mail offer.
Step #2 – Review ISC Commitment Expectations
(Please note that players enrolled in the Advanced Year Round Program are not allowed to switch to “POP” or “POPPI” during the seasonal year from August-May. The formal time to make the switch from the Advanced Year Round Program to the “POP” or “POPPI” program is during the clinic/tryout month of June. This is why we ask families to look very closely at the commitment expectations required of ISC Advanced Year-Round Players before you accept a spot in that program, because we do not let players switch during the seasonal year.)
Step #3 – Review ISC Fee Structure
Step #4 – Review ISC Policies and Procedures
Step #5 – Complete Online Registration and Payment Processes
- For the 2023-2024 season, we will have two methods of payment for club fees. Option #1 -Pay the full amount by credit card at the time of registration. Option #2-Pay monthly installments through ACH-Auto-withdrawal from your checking/savings account. Please note that for 9U-14U players pay for 11 months and the 15U-19U players for 8 months.
- If you decide to pay with monthly installments through ACH-Auto-withdrawal, the payment will come out on the 1st of the month.
- Even if you qualify for financial assistance you must pay the registration fee.
- Upload your child’s picture for their 2023-2024 player card.
- New players to ISC may upload their child’s birth certificate during online registration.
- You must complete online registration before you proceed to Step #6 below.
Step #6 – Attend a Team Meeting in July or August 2023
- Team meeting dates/times will be emailed in late July/early August 2023.
- For new players joining the ISC please bring a birth certificate or passport to the team meetings if you did not upload the birth certificate online.
- Please contact Diana Arpey at email@example.com
ISC Commitment Expectations
Download the ISC Commitment Expectations at the links below:
All Commitment expectations for 2023-2024 will be updated the week of May 1-May 5. The links below are active to give parents and prospective players and idea of what typical commitment for ISC players looks like.
9U-10U Commitment Expectations
11U-12U Commitment Expectations
13U-14U Commitment Expectations
15U-16U Commitment Expectations
17U-19U Commitment Expectations
Age Group Matrix
Download the ISC Age Group Matrix at the link below:
ISC 2023-2024 Age Group Matrix
ISC FEES FOR YEAR-ROUND PLAYERS
Click on the Link Below to see the details regarding fees for the 2023-2024 season.
ISC Fees for 9U-12U for 2023-2024
ISC Fees for 13U-14U for 2023-2024
ISC Policies and Procedures
Download the ISC Policies and Procedures at the links below:
ISC Code of Conduct
ISC Tournament Commitment Policy