ISC Team Placement Registration
Steps to Finalize Acceptance of AGE GROUP Offer
Step #1 – Respond To E-Mailed AGE GROUP Offer
- 9U-13U Age Group- Notification day is Thursday, June 16, 2022.
- 14U-19U Age Groups-Notification Day is Thursday, June 23, 2022.
- All players must respond via email to the ISC staff regarding your decision to join for next year within 12 hours of our e-mail offer.
Step #2 – Review ISC Commitment Expectations
(Please note that players enrolled in the Advanced Year Round Program are not allowed to switch to “POP” or “POPPI” during the seasonal year from August-May. The formal time to make the switch from the Advanced Year Round Program to the “POP” or “POPPI” program is during the clinic/tryout month of June. This is why we ask families to look very closely at the commitment expectations required of ISC Advanced Year-Round Players before you accept a spot in that program, because we do not let players switch during the seasonal year.)
Step #3 – Review ISC Fee Structure
Step #4 – Review ISC Policies and Procedures
Step #5 – Complete Online Registration and Payment Processes
- For the 2021-2022 season, we will have two methods of payment for club fees. Option #1 -Pay the full amount of $1,320 by credit card at the time of registration. Option #2-Pay 11 monthly installments of $120 through ACH-Auto-withdrawal from your checking/savings account.
- If you decide to pay with monthly installments through ACH-Auto-withdrawal, the payment will come out on the 1st of the month.
- You must pay FALL 2021 team fees prior to attending team practices in August 2021.
- Even if you qualify for financial assistance you must pay the registration fee.
- Upload your child’s picture for their 2021-2022 player card.
- New players to ISC may upload their child’s birth certificate during online registration.
- You must complete online registration before you proceed to Step #6 below.
Step #6 – Attend a Team Meeting in July or August 2022
- Team meeting dates/times will be emailed in late July/early August 2022.
- For new players joining the ISC please bring a birth certificate or passport to the team meetings if you did not upload the birth certificate online.
- Please contact Diana Arpey at firstname.lastname@example.org
ISC Commitment Expectations
Age Group Matrix
Download the ISC Age Group Matrix at the link below: