ISC BAGIL BITES GIRLS Indoor Soccer LeagueISC BAGIL Bites is open to 11U -13U Girls
What is the ISC BAGIL BITES Indoor League?
- The ISC BAGIL BITES GIRLS division is an indoor soccer league for the ISC’s Advanced Year Round Players and for the ISC’s POPPI players in the 11U-13U girls’ age groups.
- Two sessions of indoor play are offered each Winter and all games are played at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center (HTRC).
- HTRC Address – 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, Iowa.
How Does The League Work?
- The league is set up so that the players from the ISC Advanced Year-Round Competitive teams and ISC POPPI players sign up as individuals. Teams are formed by the ISC coaching staff.
- Once the teams are formed, players remain on the same team for the entire session.
- The ISC coaching staff will ensure that all players will play as close to half of each game as possible.
Who is Eligible For the League?
- Participants must be registered as an ISC Advanced Year Round player or as an ISC POPPI player to compete in the league.
- 5v5 Indoor Soccer – (4v4 + keepers with a futsal ball)
- The field is 25 (w) x 40 (l) yards.
- No Walls – kick-ins for restarts.
- ISC staff will be present to coach each game.
- Up to 12 teams will be formed for each session.
- A maximum of 8 players per team (must be a minimum of 5 players at each game).
- Games will be 45 minutes in duration (running clock – no half time)
- Players are NOT allowed to wear cleats on the HTRC surface.
- All weekend game schedules for each session will be posted by the end of the day on the Wednesday preceding the weekend games. The league game dates and time blocks when games will be played are listed before you register, but the specific game times for your child’s team are always posted on the Wednesday preceding the weekend games.
- Session 1 games run November 2023 through December 2023.
- Session 2 games run from mid January 2024 through mid March 2024.
- Includes 10-12 games and a league t-shirt/jersey.
- The number of games scheduled each season varies and therefore the League Fee Varies per session.
- Exact cost for each session can be found on the link labeled “Dates/schedule/cost.”
What Should Players Wear to the Games?
- League t-shirt/jersey (provided) and all players must wear shin guards.
- Please contact the League Director Jon Cook at email@example.com
Session 1 Team Assignments
Download the Bagil Bites Session 1 Team Assignments at the link below:
Session 1 Dates/Schedule/Cost
For Session 1-All BAGIL BITES games will be played on Saturdays.
TIME RANGE FOR GAMES:
Time Range for Saturday afternoon/evening games will be 6:40 PM-9:05 PM except for Saturday, December 9. The games on Saturday, December 9 will start at 5:40 PM and end at 7:15 PM. On Saturday, December 9, 2023, the games will be held on the Iowa Turf.
Your team will have 2 games on most Saturdays listed below, but there will be some Saturdays when your team will only play 1 game.
Download the Bagil Bites Session 1 Schedule at the links below:
League Cost – $100 Per Player for 10 League Games and a league jersey.
For those players that receive financial assistance from the ISC for their monthly fees, the fee to register is $35 for session 1 of 2023.
Registration for Session 1 will close on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at midnight.
Session 2 Team Assignments
Download the BAGIL BITES Session 2 Team Assignments at the link below:
BAGIL BITES Session 2 Rosters-Will be updated when registration for session 2 closes.
Session 2 Dates/Schedule/Cost
Session 2 BAGIL BITES GAMES WILL BE HELD ONLY ON SATURDAYS
The start date for Session 2 will be Saturday, January 28, 2023.
Time Range for Games on Saturdays:
4:30 PM -8:35 PM
Download the weekly BAGIL BITES Session 2 Schedules at the links below:
Session II League Cost: $100 Per Player for 10 League Games and a League Jersey
For those players that receive financial assistance from the ISC for their monthly fees, the fee to register is $30 for session 2 of 2023.
Registration for Session 2 will close on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at midnight.
Download the Bagil Bites League Goals at the link below: