ISC JR BAGIL Indoor Soccer LeagueISC JR BAGIL is open to 13U and 14U Boys and Girls
What is the ISC JR BAGIL Indoor League?
- The ISC JR BAGIL coed league is an indoor soccer league for ISC’s U13-U14 boys and girls. Two sessions of indoor play are offered each Winter and all games will be played at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center (HTRC).
- HTRC Address – 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, Iowa.
How Does the League Work?
- The league is set up so that all participants sign up as individuals. Participants are placed on a team and they will remain on the same team for the entire session.
- The ISC coaching staff will form all teams.
- The ISC coaching staff will ensure that all players will play as close to half of each game as possible.
- In addition, the top 4 teams in the division will play a match up game to determine league winners, runners-up and the third place position.
Who is Eligible for the League?
- Participants must be registered as an ISC POPPI or an ISC Advanced Year-Round player to compete in the league.
- 5v5 Indoor Soccer – (4v4 + keepers with a Futsal ball).
- The field is 25 (w) x 40 (l) yards.
- No Walls – Kick-ins for restarts.
- ISC staff will be present to coach each game.
- Up to 10 teams will be formed for each session.
- A maximum of 9 players per team (must be a minimum of 5 players at each game).
- Games will be 45 minutes in duration (running clock – no half time).
- Players are NOT allowed to wear cleats on the HTRC surface.
- 3pts for a win, 1 point for a tie.
- Championship games that end in a tie are decided by penalty kicks.
- Your team must have at least 5 players at each game. Otherwise the game is forfeited resulting in a 0-8 loss to the forfeiting team.
- Session 1 games run November 2018 through December 2018.
- Session 2 games run January 2019 through March 2019.
- Includes 9-10 games and a league t-shirt/jersey.
- Varies per session.
- Exact cost for each session can be found on the link labeled “Dates/schedule/cost.”
What Should Players Wear to the Games?
- League t-shirt/jersey (provided) and all players must wear shin guards.
- Please contact the League Director Jon Cook at email@example.com
Session 1 Team Assignments
Download the JR Bagil Session 1 Team Assignments at the link below:
Session 1 Dates/Schedule/Cost
Download the JR Bagil Session 1 Schedule at the links below:
Session I League Cost: $90 Per Player
Session 1 League Standings
Download the JR Bagil Session 1 League Standings at the link below:
CONGRATULATIONS TO PUMAS – JR BAGIL SESSION I CHAMPIONS
Session 2 Team Assignments
Download the JR Bagil Session 2 Team Assignments at the link below:
Session 2 Dates/Schedule/Cost
Download the JR Bagil Session 2 Schedule at the links below:
ALL ISC JR BAGIL GAMES FOR SESSION II of 2019 WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY EVENINGS.
Games on Saturday Nights may end as late as 10:15 PM.
Games on Sunday Nights will end by 8:15 PM.
(Please note that there are only 2 Sundays nights when we will have JR. BAGIL GAMES FOR SESSION II)
SESSION II LEAGUE FEE-$90 Per Player for 10 Games and a League Jersey
Session 2 League Standings
Download the JR Bagil Session 2 League Standings at the link below:
CONGRATULATIONS TO CLUB AMERICA – Jr. BAGIL SESSION II CHAMPIONS