ISC JR BAGIL Indoor Soccer LeagueISC JR BAGIL is open to 13U and 14U Boys and Girls
What is the ISC JR BAGIL Indoor League?
- The ISC JR BAGIL coed league is an indoor soccer league for the ISC’s competitive 13U-14U boys and girls.
- Two sessions of indoor play are offered each Winter and all games will be played at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center (HTRC).
- HTRC Address – 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, Iowa.
How Does the League Work?
- The league is set up so that each ISC player signs up as an individual. Participants are placed on a team and they will remain on the same team for the entire session.
- The ISC coaching staff will form all teams.
- The ISC coaching staff will ensure that all players will play as close to half of each game as possible.
- In addition, the top 4 teams in the division will play a match up game to determine league winners, runners-up and the third place position.
- Due to COVID protocols, all participants must wear a mask at all times even while playing. In addition, no spectators are allowed in the facility. The kids will not be allowed to remain in the facility if they are not participating in the match that is scheduled. Participants must use only the East Entrance to the HTRC for both entry and exit. In addition, we will have all emergency contact numbers accessible at all times in the event that we need to contact parents for an injury or emergency.
Who is Eligible for the League?
- Participants must be registered as an ISC POPPI or an ISC Advanced Year-Round player to compete in the league.
- 5v5 Indoor Soccer – (4v4 + keepers with a Futsal ball).
- The field is 25 (w) x 40 (l) yards.
- No Walls – Kick-ins for restarts.
- ISC staff will be present to coach each game.
- We will form as many teams as we need to ensure that all of our POPPI and Advance year round players have a spot on a team.
- A maximum of 8 players per team (must be a minimum of 5 players at each game).
- Games will be 45 minutes in duration (running clock – no half time).
- Players are NOT allowed to wear cleats on the HTRC surface.
- League Scoring: 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, and 0 points for a loss. Maximum Goal Difference per game is +8.
- Championship games that end in a tie are decided by penalty kicks.
- Your team must have at least 5 players at each game. Otherwise the game is forfeited resulting in a 0-8 loss to the forfeiting team.
- Session 1 games run November 2020 through December 2020. Due to the fact that we had a 5 week COVID shutdown in November and December of 2020, we are restarting session 1 in January of 2021. The plan is to finish session 1 in January of 2021 and start session 2 in February of 2021.
- Session 2 games run February 2021 through March 2021.
- Includes 8-10 games and a league t-shirt/jersey.
- Varies per session.
- Exact cost for each session can be found on the link labeled “Dates/schedule/cost.”
What Should Players Wear to the Games?
- League t-shirt/jersey (provided) and all players must wear shin guards.
- Please contact the League Director Jon Cook at email@example.com
Session 1 Team Assignments
Download the JR Bagil Session 1 Team Assignments at the link below:
Session 1 Dates/Schedule/Cost
SESSION 1 JR. BAGIL GAMES after the RESTART in JANUARY will be played on Saturday, and Sunday evenings.
TIME RANGE FOR SATURDAY NIGHT GAMES: 6:10 PM to 10:15 PM
TIME RANGE FOR SUNDAY EVENING GAMES: 4:10 PM -6:35 PM
Due to the 5 week COVID shutdown in November and December of 2020, we will finish session 1 in January of 2021.
Download the JR Bagil weekly Session 1 Schedules at the links below:
Weekend #1 — 11/7/20 AND 11/8/20
Weekend #2 —11/13, 11/14, AND 11/15
Weekend #3 — 1/9/21 AND 1/10/21 -This is the restart weekend
Weekend #4 —1/16/21
Weekend #5 —1/23/21 and 1/24/21
Week #6 —1/30/21 and 1/31/21
The Finals will be played on Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 5:50 PM.
Session I League Cost= $95 Per Player for 9 League games and a league jersey.
Session 1 League Standings
Download the JR Bagil Session 1 League Standings at the link below:
Session 2 Team Assignments
Download the JR Bagil Session 2 Team Assignments at the link below:
JR BAGIL Rosters for Session 2 -Not Updated Yet
Session 2 Dates/Schedule/Cost
SESSION 2 JR. BAGIL GAMES will be played on Saturday and Sunday evenings.
Due to the fact that we had a 5 week COVID shutdown for leagues in November and December of 2020, we need to finish session 1 in January of 2021. We will update league dates for Session 2 in the weeks to come.
Download the JR. BAGIL weekly schedules at the links below. (Will be updated after registration is completed.)
SESSION II LEAGUE FEE- TBD
Session 2 League Standings
Download the JR Bagil Session 2 League Standings at the link below:
Jr BAGIL Standings Session 2