ISC Practice Only ProgramsPOP and POPPI
ISC Practice Only Programs
- POP – Practice Only Program – 8U-19U
- POPPI – Practice Only Program Plus Indoor – 8U-19U
Why Participate in the ISC POP Program?
The POP program is a year-round training program designed for young soccer players who want to make huge progress in their soccer skill development, and for players who want to learn how to play the game better. As with all of the ISC programs, we only assign expert, USSF trained coaches to our training sessions. Players in the POP program will train with our most qualified coaches and receive the best instruction possible. Training starts in early August and finishes in June and POP players practice with the “Advanced Year-Round” players.
What makes the POP program different from the “Advanced Year-Round” level:
- POP players 8U through 12U are allowed to play in the ISC indoor leagues but are not required to play.
- POP players 13U through 19U are NOT allowed to play in the ISC indoor leagues.
- ISC POP players in the 15U and older age groups are not allowed to enter the draft for either the ISC “BAGIL” or the ISC Men’s League.
- POP Players do NOT play in outdoor league games, outdoor tournaments, or indoor tournaments.
- No team fees, league/tournament fees, or uniform fee.
For some families, it is a better fit for them to “ease into” our programs by choosing to take advantage of the coaching and skill development offered at practices, before formally committing to a team and to traveling with the team for games and tournaments.
Please note that all POP players in the 9U-14U age group are required to commit to the same practice requirements as the advanced year round players and attend clinics and tryouts held in June.
POP players in the 15U-19U age groups do not have practice requirements.
How to Register for POP
Players interested in the POP program need to register for Clinics and Tryouts under Player Registration in the main menu.
If you join the POP program mid-year, we offer prorated coaching and facility fees with the exception of the 15U and older players. All 15U older players must pay the full facility fee regardless of when they join during the year. All players in the ISC, in all of the year round programs, pay the full registration fee regardless of when they join.
Cost for POP
$1125.00 per year
Why Participate in the ISC POPPI Program?
The ISC POPPI program has all the same attributes as the POP program. Training starts in early August each year and usually finishes in June, and POPPI players attend training sessions with Advanced Year Round teams. POPPI players are also required to attend clinics and tryouts held in June.
POPPI players are required to play in both sessions of the ISC Indoor Leagues during the Winter months, and they must also adhere to all practice requirements that the Advanced Year-Round players are required to follow.
The only difference between a POPPI player and the Advanced Year-Round player is that the POPPI player does not play league or tournament games in the Fall and Spring or in the Winter tournaments, therefore, the POPPI player is not required to pay team fees for league or tournament games during those seasons.
The POPPI program was established for those players and families who participate in additional fall and spring sports or activities. The POPPI players have access to practices all year long, but they only need to commit to games during the winter months.
We offer many practice opportunities throughout the year for POPPI players to meet their practice requirements. Players in the POPPI program are not limited to attending their age group’s team practice to fulfill this requirement. POPPI players can also use the “Super Skills” sessions to meet their practice requirements.
How to Register for POPPI
Players interested in the POPPI program need to register for Clinics and Tryouts under Player Registration in the main menu. Clinics and tryouts for the 2019-2020 “POPPI” program start June 2019. Practices for the 2019-2020, POPPI program will start in August 2019.
- For 8U-14U players, players are allowed to join the POPPI program at any time during the year.
- For 8U-14U players, the club fees are pro-rated if you join after the start of the year.
- For any 15U-18U player, you are only allowed to join POPPI if you start during the two month window between August 1-October 1, unless your family just relocated to the area.
- For 15U-18U players, the full annual fees are due regardless of when you join during the year unless your family just relocated to the area. For U15-U18 players that are new to the area, the fees will be pro-rated if you join after the start of the year.
- Other Fees: All POPPI Players are required to play in BOTH INDOOR soccer sessions run by the ISC. There is a fee for each session. The fee depends on the age of the player.
- No uniform is required for ISC POPPI players!
Cost for POPPI
$1125.00 per year.
- Please contact Diana Arpey at email@example.com