ADVANCED YEAR ROUND PROGRAM
ISC Advanced Year-Round Team Program (Ages 8U-19U)
- Practices are held during most months of the year, except for parts of December and July. Training starts in early August and usually finishes in June.
- Training sessions run by highly qualified, expert level, USSF Licensed Coaches.
- Required participation in Indoor Competitions (Number of games depends on Age Group).
- Required attendance at League games and Travel Tournaments (Number of league games and tournaments depends on age group.)
- Required minimum training session attendances (requirements depend on age group).
- Required attendance at clinics/tryouts held in June.
- All ISC Advanced Year Round Players pay ISC Club Fees and Other Annual Fees.
- 2021-2022 ISC Club Fees for 8U-19U players= $1,320.00 per year. ($120 per month for 11 months)
- Other ISC Annual Fees include ISC Team Fees, Indoor League Fees, and Uniform Fees. They range in cost of $515 for the 9U-12U players, $575 for the 13U-14U players, and $675 for the 15U-19U players.
- The total cost with both ISC Club Fees and Other Annual Fees Ranges from $1,800-$2,000 per year. A complete fee document can be found on this page.
- Please read below regarding fees for 2021-2021 season.
- If you agree to join an ISC Year Round team next year, the commitment is an 11 month financial commitment.
- (Please note that players enrolled in the Advanced Year Round Program are not allowed to switch to “POP” or “POPPI” during the seasonal year from August-May. The formal time to make the switch from the Advanced Year Round Program to the “POP” or “POPPI” program is the clinic/tryout month of June.)
Player Development Oriented Professional Coaching
The goal of the ISC is to foster the growth and development of each player through age-appropriate coaching methods administered by professional coaches.
ISC offers advanced year-round programming to boys and girls teams ranging in age from 8U to 19U. ISC teams have been successful in Iowa and across the Midwest. Ten ISC teams have won state championships since the club’s inception in 1997. Our focus on player development has produced many alumni that have played or are currently playing at all college levels and at the professional level.
The ISC Advanced year- round competitive teams train from August through June. The 9U-12U teams play most of their games in Eastern Iowa with a few games each year in the Des Moines area. The 13U-19U teams also have many games in Eastern Iowa, but they play more games in the Des Moines area than the younger teams. In addition, some of our 13U-19U teams travel out of state for tournaments. Teams practice at three different locations in the Iowa City area. Those locations are the Iowa City Kicker’s Soccer Complex, the Hawkeye Recreation Fields, and the Coralville Youth Soccer Complex. Indoor training is conducted at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center (HTRC).
In addition to team training sessions, we also offer a Super Skills program to improve individual technical skill especially as related to dribbling, turning with the ball, and overall confidence with the ball. The club also offers Incentive Plan practices during the winter months to help players with ball striking skills. These extra programs are provided at no additional cost to the player.
Our 8U through 19U have programs have stringent practice and game commitment expectations and all Advanced Year-Round players must attend a clinic or tryout before potentially being offered a team placement.
- Please contact Diana Arpey at email@example.com