ISC Men's Indoor Soccer LeagueISC Men's League is Open to Adult Men and Youth Players U16 - U19
What is the ISC Men’s Indoor Soccer League?
- The ISC Men’s Indoor Soccer league is a professionally administered indoor league that includes the area’s best youth (players aged 16U-19U) and adult players. This is the leagues twelfth year. Two sessions of indoor play are offered each Winter and all games will be played at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center (HTRC).
- HTRC Address – 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, Iowa.
- Please download the ISC Men’s League Rules.
Why Sign up for the ISC Men’s Indoor League?
The ISC Men’s Open indoor league offers a very competitive league structure and all games are played on an indoor turf field (not on a gym floor). The league is professionally run and balances the needs of both the top 16U-19U elite club players and adult players in Iowa City. For over 12 years the league has maintained a great balance between high level youth players who fully understand that they are youth players and privileged to play in a Men’s league, and adult players who benefit from playing against young players reaching their prime.
- Regular season champions will all receive winner’s shirts.
- Regular season champions and runners-up will play a championship game.
- Session 1 runs November 2018 through January 2019.
- Session 2 runs January 2019 through March 2019.
- Includes 9-11 games and a league t-shirt/jersey.
- 6v6 Indoor Soccer – (5v5 plus keepers).
- The field is 40 (w) x 55 (l) yards.
- No Walls, kick-ins for restarts.
- A maximum of 11 players per team.
- Games will be 45 minutes in duration (running clock, no half time).
- Players are NOT allowed to wear cleats on the HTRC surface.
- 3pts for a win, 1 point for a tie.
- Championship games that end in a tie are decided by penalty kicks.
ADULT PLAYER INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM REGISTRATION
- Each adult player must register online and pay the $135.00 fee by using the “Adult Player” registration link.
- A team captain or coach must also register your team by contacting the league director and identifying which 11 registered players should be assigned to your team. To register your team, please submit your team roster via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each team must have 11 players registered AND PAID in full by the registration deadline (no exceptions). Team registration is the responsibility of your team captain/coach.
- We do not allow teams to register more than 11 players, and players cannot share a roster spot.
- The team captain should also relay any scheduling requests when registering their team.
- Note: If you are interested in joining the league, but do not have a full team, please contact the league director and we will attempt to match you with players in a similar situation. There are no guarantees, however, that we will have room for you in the league.
U16-U19 PLAYER REGISTRATION
- Each player must register online and pay the $135.00 fee by using the “High School Player’ registration link. All 16U players that are sophomores and all 17U-19U players, register as high school players.
- All high school registered players will be placed in a pool of players for the annual league draft. The league director will select team captains, and those captains will then select the teams from the players registered at the annual draft.
- The annual draft is held at the Vine – Date TBD.
- ISC POPPI players are allowed to enter the draft, but ISC POP players are NOT. All players who enter the draft must meet their practice requirements each week to be eligible to play in the league games on the weekend.
- Non ISC high school players that would like to participate in the league are welcome to form their own teams, or possibly play on the “Free Agent team,” but they will not be included in the draft with the ISC players.
- If you are not a part of ISC and do not have a full team of high school players to form a full team, please contact the league director to inquire about open roster spots on the “Free Agent Team.” We typically have a number of high school players from other clubs that play on the Free Agent teams.
- While each high school team has a team captain, players that are playing in the league through the draft will be coached by the ISC staff coaches for most games.
REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND SCHEDULE RELEASE – SESSION 1
- Registration opens Friday, October 26.
- Adult and high school player registration and payment deadline – Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
- Adult team roster submission deadline: November, 2018.
- Schedules released: Thursday, November 1, 2018.
- We allow registration up until Wednesday, November 1; therefore, we will not be able to release schedules for league play until Thursday, November 1, 2018.
- Teams should assume that they will have a game on Friday, November, 2018, at some time during the time frame 7:00 PM to 11:55 PM. Please note – We will only release the schedule for the first weekend of play on November 1, 2018.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
We only offer one method of payment. Each individual player must register online and pay their full fee with a credit card at the time of registration in order to be eligible to play for your team. This payment option is unique in that we actually try to make each person responsible for their own fees. We do it this way so that one person, for example a coach or team captain, is not burdened with having to pay the team entry fee for all players.
- Please contact the League Director Jon Cook at email@example.com
ISC Men’s Indoor League – Sponsor
Session 1 Team Assignments
Session 1 Date/Schedule/Cost
Download the Men’s Open Session 1 Schedule at the links below:
Weekend #1 – 11/02/2018 (Fri)
Weekend #2 – 11/9+11/2018 (Fri/Sun)
Weekend #3 – 11/16+17/2018 (Fri/Sat)
Weekend #4 – 11/30/2018 (Fri)
Weekend #5 – 12/7+9/2018 (Fri/Sun)
Weekend #6 – 12/14+16/2018 (Fri/Sun)
Weekend #7 – 12/21/2018 (Fri)
Weekend #8 – 1/4-6/2019 (Fri/Sat/Sun)
Full Season Schedule
League Cost – TBA
Session 1 League Standings
Download the Men’s Open Session 1 League Standings at the link below:
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUT OF ELIGIBILITY – MEN’S LEAGUE SESSION I CHAMPIONS
Session 2 Team Assignments
Download the Men’s Open Session 2 Team Assignments at the links below:
ISC 16-19U Boys’ Rosters
Adult Team Assignment
Session 2 Dates/Schedules
Download the Men’s Open Session 2 Schedule at the links below:
ALL ISC MEN’S LEAGUE GAMES FOR SESSION II of 2019, WILL BE HELD ON FRIDAY and SUNDAY EVENINGS.
TIME RANGE FOR GAMES ON FRIDAY NIGHTS:
TIME RANGE FOR GAMES ON SUNDAY NIGHTS:
4:10 PM-10:00 PM
The dates for session II are listed below:
Weekend #1 – 1/18/2019 AND 1/20/2019
Weekend #2 – 1/25/2019 AND 1/27/2019
Weekend #3 – 2/1/2019
Weekend #4 – 2/8/2019
Weekend #5 – 2/15/2019
Weekend #6 – 2/22/2019 AND 2/24/2019
Weekend #7 – 3/1/2019
Weekend #8 – 3/8/2019
Full Season Schedule
League Cost – $135 Per Player for 10 League Games and a League Jersey
Session 2 League Standings
Download the Men’s Open Session 2 League Standings at the link below:
Men’s Open League Standings
Men's Indoor League Rules
Download the Men’s Open League Rules at the link below: