ISC BAGIL Indoor Soccer LeagueISC BAGIL is open to 15U Boys and 15U–19U Girls
What is the ISC BAGIL Indoor League?
- The ISC BAGIL League is an indoor soccer league for the ISC’s U15 boys and U15-U19 girls.
- Two sessions of indoor play are offered each winter and all games will be played at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center (HTRC)
- HTRC address – 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, IA.
How Does the League Work?
- The league is set up so that all participants sign up as individuals. Participants are placed on a team and they will remain on the same team for the entire session.
- The ISC coaching staff will form all teams.
- The ISC coaching staff will ensure that all players will play as close to half of each game as possible.
- In addition, the top four teams in the division will play a match-up game to determine league winners, runners-up, and the third place position.
Who is Eligible for the League?
- Participants must be registered as an ISC POPPI or ISC advanced year-round player to compete in the league.
- All players who enter the draft must meet their practice requirements each week to be eligible to play in league games on the weekend.
- 5v5 Indoor Soccer – (4v4 plus keepers with a Futsal ball).
- The field is 25 (w) x 40 (l) yards.
- No Walls, kick-ins for restarts.
- ISC staff will be present to coach each game.
- Up to 10 teams will be formed for each session.
- A maximum of 9 players per team (must be a minimum of 5 players at each game).
- Games will be 45 minutes in duration (running clock, no half time).
- Players are NOT allowed to wear cleats on the HTRC surface.
- 3pts for a win, 1 point for a tie.
- Championship games that end in a tie are decided by penalty kicks.
- Your team must have at least 5 players at each game. Otherwise the game is forfeited resulting in a 0-8 loss to the forfeiting team.
- Session 1 games run November 2018 through December 2018.
- Session 2 games run January 2019 through March 2019.
- Includes 9-10 games and a league t-shirt/jersey.
- Varies per session.
- Exact cost for each session can be found on the link labeled “Dates/schedule/cost.”
What Should Players Wear to the Games?
- League t-shirt/jersey (provided) and all players must wear shin guards
- Please contact the League Director Jon Cook at email@example.com
Session 1 Team Assignments
Download the Bagil Session 1 Team Assignments at the link below:
Session 1 Dates/Schedules/Cost
Download the Bagil Session 1 Schedule at the links below:
League Cost – TBA
Session 1 League Standings
Download the Bagil Session 1 League Standings at the link below:
CONGRATULATIONS TO AC MILAN – BAGIL SESSION I CHAMPIONS
Session 2 Team Assignments
Download the Bagil Session 2 Team Assignments at the link below:
Session 2 Dates/Schedules/Cost
Download the Bagil Session 2 Schedule at the links below:
ALL ISC BAGIL GAMES FOR SESSION II of 2019, WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY EVENINGS.
Games on Saturday Nights may end as late as Midnight.
Games on Sunday Nights will end by 9:05 PM.
(Please note that there are only 2 Sunday nights when we will have BAGIL GAMES FOR SESSION II)
Full Season Schedule
Session II League Fee- $90 Per Player for 10 Games and a League Jersey
Session 2 League Standings
Download the Bagil Session 2 League Standings at the link below:
CONGRATULATIONS TO ROMA – BAGIL SESSION II CHAMPIONS