ISC BAGIL Indoor Soccer LeagueISC BAGIL is open to 15U Boys and 15U–19U Girls
What is the ISC BAGIL Indoor League?
- The ISC BAGIL League is an indoor soccer league for the ISC’s competitive 15U boys, freshmen on the 16U boys, and ALL 15U-19U girls.
- Two sessions of indoor play are offered each winter and all games will be played at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center (HTRC)
- HTRC address – 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, IA.
How Does the League Work?
- The league is set up so that all participants sign up as individuals. Participants are placed on a team and they will remain on the same team for the entire session.
- The ISC coaching staff will select captains from the players in the league with the most seniority in the club. The captains will draft teams. The captains and the ISC staff will notify players of their team placement.
- The ISC coaching staff will coach all games and ensure that all players will play as close to half of each game as possible.
- In addition, the top four teams in the division will play a match-up game to determine league winners, runners-up, and the third place position.
- Due to COVID protocols, all participants must wear a mask at all times even while playing. In addition, no spectators are allowed in the facility. The kids will not be allowed to remain in the facility if they are not participating in the match that is scheduled. Participants must use only the East Entrance to the HTRC for both entry and exit. In addition, we will have all emergency contact numbers accessible at all times in the event that we need to contact parents for an injury or emergency.
Who is Eligible for the League?
- Participants must be registered as an ISC POPPI or ISC advanced year-round player to compete in the league.
- All players who enter the draft must meet their practice requirements each week to be eligible to play in league games on the weekend.
- 5v5 Indoor Soccer – (4v4 plus keepers with a Futsal ball).
- The field is 25 (w) x 40 (l) yards.
- No Walls, kick-ins for restarts.
- ISC staff will be present to coach each game.
- Up to 10 teams will be formed for each session.
- A maximum of 8 players per team (must be a minimum of 5 players at each game).
- Games will be 45 minutes in duration (running clock, no half time).
- Players are NOT allowed to wear cleats on the HTRC surface.
- 3pts for a win, 1 point for a tie. Maximum goal differential per game is +8.
- Championship games that end in a tie are decided by penalty kicks.
- Your team must have at least 5 players at each game. Otherwise the game is forfeited resulting in a 0-8 loss to the forfeiting team.
- Session 1 games run November 2020 through December 2020. Due to the fact that we had a 5 week COVID shutdown in November and December of 2020, we will restart session 1 in January of 2021. The plan is to finish session 1 by early February of 2021 and then run a shortened session II starting in February of 2021.
- Session 2 games run February 2021 through March 2021.
- Includes 8-10 games and a league t-shirt/jersey.
- Varies per session.
- Exact cost for each session can be found on the link labeled “Dates/schedule/cost.”
What Should Players Wear to the Games?
- League t-shirt/jersey (provided) and all players must wear shin guards
- Please contact the League Director Jon Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org
Session 1 Team Assignments
Download the Bagil Session 1 Team Assignments at the link below:
Session 1 Dates/Schedules/Cost
SESSION 1 BAGIL GAMES will be played on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings. In addition, BAGIL games will also be played during the week for the week of December 16-December 17, 2020.
TIME RANGE FOR SATURDAY NIGHT GAMES: 8:40 PM to Midnight.
TIME RANGE FOR SUNDAY EVENING GAMES: 5:00 PM -9:05 PM
Download the BAGIL weekly Session 1 Schedules at the links below:
League Fee=$95 Per Player for 9 League Games and a league jersey.
Session 1 League Standings
Download the BAGIL Session 1 League Standings at the link below:
CONGRATULATIONS Torino – BAGIL SESSION I CHAMPIONS!!
Session 2 Team Assignments
Download the Bagil Session 2 Team Assignments at the link below:
Session 2 Dates/Schedules/Cost
SESSION 2 BAGIL GAMES will be played on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings.
TIME RANGE FOR FRIDAY NIGHT GAMES: 6 PM -MIDNIGHT
TIME RANGE FOR SATURDAY NIGHT GAMES: 4:30 PM -MIDNIGHT
TIME RANGE FOR SUNDAY EVENING GAMES: 5:00 PM -9:00 PM
Session 2 will be a condensed 4 weekend season due to the late start of session 1. The first weekend of play will be Saturday, February 20, 2021.
PLAY DATES FOR SESSION II ARE LISTED BELOW.
Download the BAGIL weekly schedules at the links below. (Will be updated after registration is completed.)
Session II League Fee- $85 for 8 League Games and a League Jersey
Session 2 League Standings
Download the BAGIL Session 2 League Standings at the link below:
CONGRATULATIONS Roma – BAGIL SESSION II CHAMPIONS!!