ISC BAGIL BITES Indoor Soccer LeagueISC BAGIL Bites is open to 11U and 12U Boys and Girls
What is the ISC BAGIL BITES Indoor League?
- The ISC BAGIL BITES coed league is an indoor soccer league for the ISC’s COMPETITIVE 11U-12U boys and girls. Two sessions of indoor play are offered each Winter and all games are played at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center (HTRC).
- HTRC Address – 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, Iowa.
How Does The League Work?
- The league is set up so that all ISC competitive players sign up as individuals. Teams are formed by the ISC coaching staff.
- Once the teams are formed, players remain on the same team for the entire session..
- The ISC coaching staff will ensure that all players will play as close to half of each game as possible.
Who is Eligible For the League?
- Participants must be registered as an ISC POP, POPPI, or an Advanced Year Round player to compete in the league.
- 5v5 Indoor Soccer – (4v4 + keepers with a futsal ball)
- The field is 25 (w) x 40 (l) yards.
- No Walls – kick-ins for restarts.
- ISC staff will be present to coach each game.
- Up to 8 teams will be formed for each session.
- A maximum of 9 players per team (must be a minimum of 5 players at each game).
- Games will be 45 minutes in duration (running clock – no half time)
- Players are NOT allowed to wear cleats on the HTRC surface.
- Session 1 games run November 2018 through January 2019.
- Session 2 games run January 2019 through March 2019.
- Includes 9-10 games and a league t-shirt/jersey.
- Varies per session.
- Exact cost for each session can be found on the link labeled “Dates/schedule/cost.”
What Should Players Wear to the Games?
- League t-shirt/jersey (provided) and all players must wear shin guards.
- Please contact the League Director Jon Cook at email@example.com
Session 1 Team Assignments
Download the Bagil Bites Session 1 Team Assignments at the link below:
Session 1 Dates/Schedule/Cost
Session 2 Team Assignments
Download the Bagil Bites Session 2 Team Assignments at the link below:
Session 2 Dates/Schedule/Cost
Download the Bagil Bites Session 2 Schedule at the links below:
ALL ISC BAGIL BITES GAMES WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAYS.
TIME RANGE FOR GAMES:
4:30 PM to 8:35 PM
On the league nights with only 1 game for most teams, the games will finish at 6:55 PM.
Session II League Fee-$85 Per Player for 10 League games and a League Jersey
Download the Bagil Bites League Goals at the link below: