ISC BAGIL BITES Indoor Soccer LeagueISC BAGIL Bites is open to 11U and 12U Boys and Girls
What is the ISC BAGIL BITES Indoor League?
- The ISC BAGIL BITES coed league is an indoor soccer league for the ISC’s Advanced Year Round Players and POPPI players in the 11U-12U age groups.
- Two sessions of indoor play are offered each Winter and all games are played at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center (HTRC).
- HTRC Address – 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, Iowa.
How Does The League Work?
- The league is set up so that the ISC competitive players sign up as individuals. Teams are formed by the ISC coaching staff.
- Once the teams are formed, players remain on the same team for the entire session..
- The ISC coaching staff will ensure that all players will play as close to half of each game as possible.
- Due to COVID protocols, all participants must wear a mask at all times even while playing. In addition, no spectators are allowed in the facility. The kids will not be allowed to remain in the facility if they are not participating in the match that is scheduled. Our staff will assist players at drop off and pick up at the East Entrance to the HTRC. In addition, we will have all emergency contact numbers accessible at all times in the event that we need to contact parents for an injury or emergency.
Who is Eligible For the League?
- Participants must be registered as an ISC POPPI or as an ISC Advanced Year Round player to compete in the league.
- 5v5 Indoor Soccer – (4v4 + keepers with a futsal ball)
- The field is 25 (w) x 40 (l) yards.
- No Walls – kick-ins for restarts.
- ISC staff will be present to coach each game.
- Up to 10 teams will be formed for each session.
- A maximum of 8 players per team (must be a minimum of 5 players at each game).
- Games will be 45 minutes in duration (running clock – no half time)
- Players are NOT allowed to wear cleats on the HTRC surface.
- Session 1 games run November 2020 through December 2020. Due to the fact that we had a 5 week COVID shutdown from Mid November through December 2020, we are finishing session 1 games in January 2021. We intend to start session 2 in February of 2021. At this time, registration for Session 2 has not been updated because we want to make sure we do not have any COVID related shutdowns as we attempt to finish session 1.
- Session 2 games run February 2021 through March 2021.
- Includes 9-10 games and a league t-shirt/jersey.
- Lee Fee Varies per session.
- Exact cost for each session can be found on the link labeled “Dates/schedule/cost.”
What Should Players Wear to the Games?
- League t-shirt/jersey (provided) and all players must wear shin guards.
- Please contact the League Director Jon Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org
Session 1 Team Assignments
Download the Bagil Bites Session 1 Team Assignments at the link below:
Session 1 Dates/Schedule/Cost
For Session 1-Most games will be played on Saturdays. Please note that for the first league night, November 1, games will be held on Sunday.
TIME RANGE FOR GAMES:
Time Range for Saturday afternoon/evening games will be 4:30 PM to 8:35 PM.
When teams play only 1 game on Saturdays, the time range for games is only 4:30 PM to 6:55 PM
The Schedule below has been modified. Due to the fact that we were shut down for 5 weeks with COVID, we will be finishing session 1 on January 30, 2021.
Download the Bagil Bites Session 1 Schedule at the links below:
* INDICATES THAT TEAMS WILL ONLY PLAY 1 GAME ON THESE NIGHTS
League Cost – $95 Per Player for 10 League Games and a league jersey.
Session 2 Team Assignments
Download the Bagil Bites Session 2 Team Assignments at the link below:
Session 2 Dates/Schedule/Cost
Session 2 BAGIL BITES GAMES WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAYS
Time Range for Games on Saturdays:
4:30 PM -8:35 PM
All teams will play 2 games on each of the 5 Saturdays listed below.
Download the Bagil Bites Session 2 Schedule at the links below:
Session II League Cost: $95 Per Player for 10 League Games and a league jersey.
Download the Bagil Bites League Goals at the link below: