ISC 2019 Bubble Blowout
What is the ISC Bubble Blowout?
The ISC Bubble Blowout is a 4 v 4 indoor Futsal tournament for youth and adult players. The tournament is played at the amazing University of Iowa indoor turf facility at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center.
- January 11-13, 2019
- Registration opens: Friday, November 30, 2018
- Registration deadline: Extended to December 26 (please note most divisions will fill up prior to the registration deadline)
- 9U-12U – $185.00 per team
- 13U and older $165.00 per team
- Use the Bubble Blowout Registration link to register your team for the tournament.
- If a division no longer appears in the drop down menu when registering, that indicates that the division is full.
- Playing on Friday, January 11, 2019
- Men’s Open (16 teams accepted) – Includes 18U and 19U boys’ teams
- Women’s Open (16 teams accepted) – Includes 17U through 19U girls’ teams
- 16U Girls’ Division (8 Teams Accepted)
- Over 35 Coed ISC Parent Divsion (8 teams accepted)
- General Time Frame: 6:00 pm-MIDNIGHT
- Playing on Saturday, January 12, 2019 – Boys
- 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U, 17U (12 teams accepted in each division)
- General Time Frame 9U – 12U – 8:00 am-4:00 pm
- General Time Frame 13U – 17U – 4:00 pm-MIDNIGHT
- Playing on Sunday, January 13, 2019 – Girls and Over 35 Competitive Coed Division
- 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U (8 teams accepted in each division and 9U and 10U divisions may be combined).
- 13U, 14U, 15U (12 teams accepted in each division).
- Over 35 Competitive Coed Division (5 teams accepted).
- General Time Frame 9U – 12U – 8:00am-4:00pm.
- General Time Frame for 13U-15U-TBD
- General Time Frame – Over 35 Competitive Coed Division TBA.
- Click on the accepted teams list to see if your team has been accepted into the tournament.
- 4 v 4 – No goal keepers – with Futsal Ball.
- Maximum roster of 6 players.
- 4 games guaranteed for 9U through 12U divisions (festival format only – no semi final or finals).
- 3 games guaranteed for 13U and older divisions (championship game for all 13U and older divisions).
- Game length – 25 minutes (no half time).
- Field dimensions 26 (w) x 30 (l).
- Substitution Policy – “No sub on the fly” must obtain referee permission to enter field of play.
- Pugg Goals are used.
- Cleats can be worn on the Iowa Turf. If any of your games are scheduled on the Hawkeye turf, players cannot wear cleats on that surface.
Youth Team Check-In Procedure
- Youth teams are required to submit an ISC event roster at check-in prior to their first game. Rosters are frozen once your first game starts.
- Team managers must also present Iowa Soccer Association (ISA) players passes for each player on their roster and an ISA roster.
- ISC event rosters can be downloaded under Check-in Materials.
- We ask that teams check-in at least 30 minutes prior to their first game.
Adult Team Check-in Procedure
- Adult teams are required to submit an ISC event roster at check-in prior to their first game. Rosters are frozen once your first game starts.
- Adult players must also complete an online waiver by Thursday, January 10, 2019 in order to be eligible to play in the Bubble Blowout.
- ISC event rosters and the the adult waiver can be downloaded under Check-in Materials.
- A list of adults that have completed waivers will also be available under Check-in Materials.
Parking, Field Map and Spectators
- There is no permanent seating in the facility. If you would like to sit while watching games please bring your own chair.
- Parking information and field maps can be downloaded under Maps.
- The HRTC facility is located at 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, Iowa.
- Please contact the Tournament Director Jon Cook at email@example.com
Bubble Blowout Tournament Sponsor
Download the Bubble Blowout Tournament Rules at the link below:
2019 ISC Bubble Blowout Schedule will be published on 12/28/18 for Friday and Saturday Divisions.
All Sunday Division Schedules will be posted on 12/31/18
Download the ISC Bubble Blowout Tournament Schedule at the links below:
Download the ISC Bubble Blowout Event Roster at the link below. The event roster cannot be submitted electronically. The event roster must be turned in at the time of check-in at the tournament.
Click on the link below to complete the Adult Tournament Waiver:
View Accepted Teams
View Teams on Wait List
Listed below are the Teams on the Wait List for 2019 ISC Bubble Blowout
12U Boys-FC United