ISC 2022 Bubble Blowout
What is the ISC Bubble Blowout?
The ISC Bubble Blowout is a 4v4 indoor Futsal tournament for youth and adult players. The tournament is played at the University of Iowa indoor turf facility at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center.
- Tournament Dates: January 7-9, 2022
- Registration Opens: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 3:00 PM
- 2022 COVID PROTOCOLS: Spectators are expected to wear masks in the turf area and in other parts of the building. Players will not be required to wear masks during games, but will be expected to wear masks if they remain in the building in between games. If your team or club is not comfortable with these requirements, we recommend that you do not register your team or club for our event.
- Registration Deadline: December 14, 2021. (Most divisions will fill prior to registration deadline.)
- 9U-12U – $185.00 per team
- 13U and older $165.00 per team
- Use the Bubble Blowout Registration link to register your team for the tournament.
- If a division no longer appears in the drop down menu when registering, that indicates that the division is full.
- Playing on Friday, January 7, 2022
- Men’s Open (16 teams accepted) – Includes 18U and 19U boys’ teams
- Women’s Open (16 teams accepted) – Includes 17U through 19U girls’ teams
- 17U Boys’ Division (8 teams accepted)
- Over 35 Coed ISC Parent Division (8 teams accepted)
- General Time Frame: 6:00PM-12:30AM
- Playing on Saturday, January 8, 2022 – Boys
- 9U-16U Boys ( Up to 16 teams accepted in each division)
- General Time Frame 9U-12U – 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
- General Time Frame 13U-16U – 4:00 PM-MIDNIGHT
- Playing on Sunday, January 9, 2022 – Girls’ Divisions and Over 35 Competitive Coed Division
- 9U-10U Girls Division (This will be a combined division.)
- 11U, 12U Girls (8-12 teams accepted in each division. These we will be separate divisions.)
- 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U Girls (8 teams accepted in each division)
- Over 35 Competitive Coed Division
- General Time Frame for 9U-12U Girls’ Divisions – 8:00 AM-2:00 PM
- General Time Frame for 13U-16U Girls’ Division – 2:00 PM-8:00 PM
- General Time Frame – Over 35 Competitive Co-ed Division – 2:00 PM-8:00 PM
- Click on the accepted teams list to see if your team has been accepted into the tournament
- 4v4 – No goal keepers – with Futsal Ball.
- Maximum roster of 6 players.
- 4 games guaranteed for 9U through 12U divisions (festival format only – no semi final or finals).
- 3 games guaranteed for 13U and older divisions (championship game for all 13U and older divisions).
- Game length – 25 minutes (no half time).
- Field dimensions 26 (w) x 30 (l).
- Substitution Policy – “No sub on the fly” must obtain referee permission to enter field of play.
- PUGG Goals are used.
- Cleats can be worn on the Iowa Turf. If any of your games are scheduled on the Hawkeye turf, players cannot wear cleats on that surface. The Hawkeye Turf field numbers are #7 and #8.
- Given the fact that each age division will play all of its games in only one day, we do not have the flexibility to handle scheduling requests. This includes coaches who want to coach multiple teams in the same age division.
Youth Team Check-In Procedure
- Youth teams are required to submit an ISC event roster at check-in prior to their first game. Rosters are frozen once your first game starts.
- Team managers must also present valid youth player passes for each player on their roster.
- ISC event rosters can be downloaded under Check-in Materials.
- We ask that teams check-in at least 30 minutes prior to their first game. The check-in location will be situated directly in front of field #2.
Adult Team Check-in Procedure
- Adult teams are required to submit an ISC event roster at check-in prior to their first game. Rosters are frozen once your first game starts.
- Adult players must also complete an online waiver by Date & Time TBD in order to be eligible to play in the Bubble Blowout.
- ISC event rosters and the the adult waiver can be downloaded under Check-in Materials.
- A list of adults that have completed waivers will also be available under Check-in Materials.
- High school teams playing in the Men’s Open or Women’s Open will follow the procedures for youth team check-in listed above even though they are playing in an adult division.
Parking, Field Map and Spectators
- There is no permanent seating in the facility. If you would like to sit while watching games please bring your own chair.
- Parking information and field maps can be downloaded under Maps.
- The HTRC facility is located at 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, Iowa.
- In the event of severe winter weather, our tournament officials may need to cancel all games. If all of the games are cancelled for your team, we will issue a 75% refund.
- In some cases, weather conditions may force us to modify the game schedule and possibly cut a game from your team’s schedule. If only one game of your total games scheduled is cut due to winter weather conditions, no refund will be issued. Therefore, if the 9U-12U teams play 3 of their scheduled 4 games, no refund will be issued. If the 13 and Older teams play at least 2 of their 3 scheduled games, no refund will be issued.
- Please contact the Tournament Director Jon Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bubble Blowout Tournament Sponsor
Download the Bubble Blowout Tournament Rules at the link below:
2022 Bubble Blowout Tournament Rules
2022 ISC Bubble Blowout Schedule will be published by Time & Date TBD.
Download the ISC Bubble Blowout Tournament Schedule at the link below:
ISC BUBBLE BLOWOUT 2022 SCHEDULE
Download the ISC Bubble Blowout Event Roster at the link below. The event roster cannot be submitted electronically. The event roster must be turned in at the time of check-in at the tournament.
Bubble Blowout 2022 Event Roster
Click on the link below to complete the Adult Tournament Waiver:
Adult Tournament Waiver
List of Participants that have Completed Waiver
View Accepted Teams
View Teams on Wait List
Listed below are the Teams on the Wait List for 2022 ISC Bubble Blowout