ISC 2020 Bubble Blowout
What is the ISC Bubble Blowout?
The ISC Bubble Blowout is a 4 v 4 indoor Futsal tournament for youth and adult players. The tournament is played at the amazing University of Iowa indoor turf facility at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center.
- January 10-12, 2020
- Registration opens: We changed the registration open date to Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 (please note most divisions will fill up prior to the registration deadline)
- 9U-12U – $185.00 per team
- 13U and older $165.00 per team
- Use the Bubble Blowout Registration link to register your team for the tournament.
- If a division no longer appears in the drop down menu when registering, that indicates that the division is full.
- Playing on Friday, January 10, 2020
- Men’s Open (16 teams accepted) – Includes 18U and 19U boys’ teams
- Women’s Open (16 teams accepted) – Includes 17U through 19U girls’ teams
- 16U Girls’ Division (8 Teams accepted)
- Over 35 Coed ISC Parent Divsion (8 teams accepted)
- General Time Frame: 6:00 pm-12:30am
- Playing on Saturday, January 11, 2020 – Boys
- 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U, 14U ( Up to 16 teams accepted in each division.)
- 15U, 16U, 17U (8-12 teams accepted in each division)
- General Time Frame 9U-12U – 8:00 am-4:00 pm
- General Time Frame 13U-17U – 4:00 pm-MIDNIGHT
- Playing on Sunday, January 12, 2020 – Girls and Over 35 Competitive Coed Division
- 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U (8-12 teams accepted in each division and 9U and 10U divisions may be combined)
- 13U, 14U, 15U (8-12 teams accepted in each division)
- Over 35 Competitive Coed Division
- General Time Frame for 9U-12U Girls’ Divisions – 8:00 am-4:00 pm
- General Time Frame for 13U-15U – TBD
- General Time Frame – Over 35 Competitive Co-ed Division – TBD
- Click on the accepted teams list to see if your team has been accepted into the tournament
- 4 v 4 – No goal keepers – with Futsal Ball.
- Maximum roster of 6 players.
- 4 games guaranteed for 9U through 12U divisions (festival format only – no semi final or finals).
- 3 games guaranteed for 13U and older divisions (championship game for all 13U and older divisions).
- Game length – 25 minutes (no half time).
- Field dimensions 26 (w) x 30 (l).
- Substitution Policy – “No sub on the fly” must obtain referee permission to enter field of play.
- Pugg Goals are used.
- Cleats can be worn on the Iowa Turf. If any of your games are scheduled on the Hawkeye turf, players cannot wear cleats on that surface. The Hawkeye Turf field numbers are #7 and #8.
- Given the fact that each age division will play all of its games in only one day, we do not have the flexibility to handle scheduling requests. This includes coaches who want to coach multiple teams in the same age division.
Youth Team Check-In Procedure
- Youth teams are required to submit an ISC event roster at check-in prior to their first game. Rosters are frozen once your first game starts.
- Team managers must also present Iowa Soccer Association (ISA) player passes for each player on their roster. Starting in 2020, we are not requiring ISA rosters. To review, all youth teams will need ISA player passes and the ISC event roster.
- ISC event rosters can be downloaded under Check-in Materials.
- We ask that teams check-in at least 30 minutes prior to their first game. The check-in location will be situated directly in front of field #2.
Adult Team Check-in Procedure
- Adult teams are required to submit an ISC event roster at check-in prior to their first game. Rosters are frozen once your first game starts.
- Adult players must also complete an online waiver by Thursday, January 9, 2020 in order to be eligible to play in the Bubble Blowout.
- ISC event rosters and the the adult waiver can be downloaded under Check-in Materials.
- A list of adults that have completed waivers will also be available under Check-in Materials.
- High school teams playing in the Men’s Open or Women’s Open will follow the procedures for youth team check-in listed above even though they are playing in an adult division.
Parking, Field Map and Spectators
- There is no permanent seating in the facility. If you would like to sit while watching games please bring your own chair.
- Parking information and field maps can be downloaded under Maps.
- The HTRC facility is located at 2820 Prairie Meadow Drive, Iowa City, Iowa.
- In the event of severe winter weather, our tournament officials may need to call all games. If all of the games are cancelled for your team, we will issue a 75% refund.
- In some cases, weather conditions may force us to modify the game schedule and possibly cut a game from your team’s schedule. If only one game of your total games scheduled is cut due to winter weather conditions, no refund will be issued. Therefore, if the 9U-12U teams play 3 of their scheduled 4 games, no refund will be issued. If the 13 and Older teams play at least 2 of their 3 scheduled games, no refund will be issued.
- Please contact the Tournament Director Jon Cook at email@example.com
Bubble Blowout Tournament Sponsor
Download the Bubble Blowout Tournament Rules at the link below:
2020 ISC Bubble Blowout Schedule will be published by 5 PM on December 29, 2019.
Download the ISC Bubble Blowout Tournament Schedule at the link below:
Download the ISC Bubble Blowout Event Roster at the link below. The event roster cannot be submitted electronically. The event roster must be turned in at the time of check-in at the tournament.
Click on the link below to complete the Adult Tournament Waiver:
View Accepted Teams
View Teams on Wait List
Listed below are the Teams on the Wait List for 2020 ISC Bubble Blowout
- Muscatine Soccer Club